Sunday, January 10, 2010

CMoR!

For Christmas, Uncle Danny bought us a family membership to the Children's Museum! We went yesterday for the first time. Yesterday was the Snow Day Festival. There was snow and sledding in the backyard and you could get a free snowcone! Since this was our first trip to CMoR, we had fun checking out the exhibits. We can't wait to go back and CMoR (heh heh heh, get it?)!!

Annie petting CMOR!
A climbing on the TRex

OOOOHHHH! Spikey!!


Can I keep him, mom? ... Can I? Can I?



Riding the TRex




Checking out the Brontosaurus





Waterfall!!














Daddy and A checked out the cave together!








Daddy telling A that this is the Moo Cow!









Petting the Moo Cow






















Milking the Moo Cow!!












We made a stamp of the dinosaurs we petted/rode on













Playing with the cash register and corn














driving the pickup















Riding in the boat

















1 comment:

  1. I'm embarassed. Clearly... that's a Triceratops, not a T-Rex.

    ReplyDelete