Hi Valerie! I'm so excited for you and Wes. Can you believe you are just a few weeks away from meeting your precious baby girl?! Enjoy every minute of this amazing journey. Annie is such a blessing and joy; you will laugh and smile more in the upcoming weeks than you ever have before. I cant wait to see pictures of her. Until then, I'll be praying for you. Rebecca S.
Mom loves the blog! Looking forward to weekly pictures of Annie!
ReplyDeleteYes, I really do love this blog!
ReplyDeleteHi Valerie! I'm so excited for you and Wes. Can you believe you are just a few weeks away from meeting your precious baby girl?! Enjoy every minute of this amazing journey. Annie is such a blessing and joy; you will laugh and smile more in the upcoming weeks than you ever have before. I cant wait to see pictures of her. Until then, I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteRebecca S.